Dalhousie Legal Aid Service provides skills-building workshops for low income advocates whose clients face difficulties with government departments and programs.
- Workshops are free, but participants must provide their own transportation.
- We are happy to travel to meet with advocates throughout Nova Scotia.
- Minimum of six participants per workshop required to register.
LEAP has a menu of workshops to choose from. Your group can select the topics that will be most relevant to your needs:
- Residential Tenancies - 3 hours
- Human Rights - 1.5 hours
- Accessing Nova Scotia Legal Aid Services - 1 hour
- Income Assistance - Full Day (6 hours plus break time)
- Employment Insurance (Regular Benefits) - 1 hour
- Canada Pension Plan Disability - 2 hours
To arrange a workshop please contact:
Fiona Traynor: email@example.com / 902-423-8105
Megan Deveaux: firstname.lastname@example.org /902-423-8105